63 Hour Florida Sales Associate Pre-License Course
WE NOW OFFER ON-SITE ELECTRONIC FINGERPRINTING
Classroom Course Schedule:
March 19, 2018
Monday 6-10 PM
Wed. & THUR. 6-9 PM (6 weeks Duration)
Classroom Fee: $429.00
This is the 63 hour entry level course required by the State of Florida. The course is designed to provide knowledge about principles, practices and law. It is the per-requisite for taking the state exam. Passing the course exam with a 70% or higher is required. The course can be done in any of the following formats:
- Online – you have one year from date of purchase to complete the required chapter assignments and pass the end of course final examination
45 Hour Florida Sales Associate Post-License Course
This 45-hour course must be passed prior to your first license renewal, which will fall within the first 18-24 months of receiving a sales associate license. It serves as the continuing education for the first renewal. The course exam must be passed with a grade of 75% or higher. There is NO state exam required. Course formats are as follows:
- Online—You have one year from date of purchase to complete the required chapter assignments and pass the end of course final examination. You may not have one year IF your license expires prior to that time frame.
for ONLINE Course
14 Hour Florida Real Estate Continuing Education Course
Required course to maintain your license every two years. Changes in Florida real estate law and current topics are covered to ensure the sales associate is current with the practice of real estate in Florida. NO EXAM REQUIRED FOR SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION.
28 Hour Florida Real Estate License Reactivation Course
Who needs to take this course?
- Florida Real Estate Brokers and Sales Associates whose license has been involuntary inactive for a period of more than 12 months but less than 24 months must successfully complete and pass this course in order to qualify for licensure reactivation.
- This is a new course approved under the recently changed FREC Rule 61J2-3.010.
- The state will no longer accept two (2) 14-Hour Continuing education courses as satisfactory reactivation education.