We are an approved education provider by the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation.
How long do I have to access my course?
You may access your course immediately after purchase, and you have access to your course for 6 months after the purchase date.
If I need more time to complete my course, what are my options?
You have the option to extend your course by 30 or 90 days, for a fee. The fee depends on the course type and the extension time you choose.
This Approved Course fulfills the Florida Real Estate Commission’s 28- Hr reactivation requirerment for Brokers & Sales Associates who have held an involuntary inactive Florida real estae license for more than 12 months but fewer than 24 months.
The state will no longer accept two (2) 14-Hour Continuing education courses as satisfactory reactivation education
All necessary materials are built-in
When Registration is complete you may start immediately
Is my credit card transaction /sale secure?
Yes, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) with the highest level of encryption available is used to encrypt all of your personal information, so that your information cannot be read as it is transmitted online.
(Please read the following before you purchase this course)
The Online 28-Hour Florida Real Estate Reactivation Course Includes:
- State approved course
- Final exam
- Instructor to answer course questions
- Tech support for any computer issues
- Completion slip issued
- Electronic submission to the state
Customer School Support (954) 342-9000 or [email protected]
- Questions About Course Material
- An instructor is available Monday thru Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
When e-mailing Questions please allow for a 24-hour response time. E-mails received on Saturday, Sunday or holidays will be returned on the first business day.
- For technical support issues, call 888-213-5124 Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. EST. [email protected]
- Cutomer Service hours Monday-Thursday 8 AM-7 PM, Friday 8 AM-6 PM. EST
License Renewal Process To renew your license, the state requires proof of your education completion, and you must pay a renewal fee.
- Once you have completed your course, we will automatically submit your information to the state electronically within 24 hours.
- Depending on the information you have provided, we will attempt to fax and email your completion slip to you. We also put a completion slip in the regular mail. Please keep these documents for your records.
Course Duration The course is active for one year from the date of purchase. No extensions are given for course completion!
Course Completion The state of Florida requires you to pass the end of course 50 question final examination. If you do not pass, a second exam will be made avaiable after 30 days. Your course will be made available for study during that time.
Pay Your Renewal Fee to the State You can pay your renewal fee in three ways: Online:
- Log in to your DBPR Online Services Account
- You will be asked for your User ID and PIN. Your User ID can be found by searching with your license number. If you have not already changed your PIN, it may be the last four digits of your social security number.
- DBPR (850) 487-1395
- If you have your renewal notice from the state, you can return it with a payment.
Online Course Refunds: For any online course once a student purchases a course there are no refunds or credits. The student will have 6 MONTHS to complete the course from the date of purchase, or until you pass the final exam. No extensions are given for course completion!
System Requirements: Internet Connection: The final exam requires a reliable internet connection. Web Browser:
- PC: Internet Explorer or Firefox
- Mac: Firefox (Safari and Chrome users can experience issues).
- AOL Users After logging on, minimize your screen and access the course using Internet Explorer or Firefox.
Anyone purchasing a course or attempting the final examination during the last week of a renewal cycle does so at his or her own risk. RSVP School of Real Estate will not be responsible for students who lose their license as a result of waiting until the last week of the renewal cycle. Extensions are NOT granted by the DBPR due to technical problems with a course.