We are an approved Online Education Provider by the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation
How long do I have to access my course?
You may access your course immediately after purchase, and you have access to your course for 6 months after the purchase date.
If I need more time to complete my course, what are my options?
You have the option to extend your course by 30 or 90 days, for a fee. The fee depends on the course type and the extension time you choose.
This course meets the following requirements:
3 Hours of Core Law, 3 Hours of Ethics and 8 Hours Specialty Credit
14 Hr. Online Continuing Ed Course
(With E-Book -Includes Final Exam online)
Is my credit card transaction /sale secure?
Yes, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) with the highest level of encryption available is used to encrypt all of your personal information, so that your information cannot be read as it is transmitted online.
(Please read the following before you purchase this course)
The Online 14-Hour Real Estate Continuing Education Course includes:
- State approved course and final exam
- Instructor to answer course questions
- Tech support for any computer issues
- Completion slip issued after course completed
- Electronic submission to the state
Customer School Support (954) 342-9000 or School@RSVPhomes.com
- Questions About Course Material
- An instructor is available Monday thru Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
When e-mailing Questions please allow for a 24-hour response time. E-mails received on Saturday, Sunday or holidays will be returned on the first business day.
For technical support issues, call 888-213-5124 Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. EST. REtechsupport@dearborn.com
Cutomer Service hours Monday-Thursday 8 AM-7 PM, Friday 8 AM-6 PM. EST
- This online course requires no additional textbook.
- The text material may not be downloaded. Click Here For Bookstore
License Renewal Process To renew your license, the state requires proof of your education completion, and you must pay a renewal fee. Education Submission
- Once you have completed your course, we will automatically submit your information to the state electronically.
- Depending on the information you have provided, we will attempt to fax and email your completion slip to you. We also put a completion slip in the regular mail. Please keep these documents for your records.
Pay Your Renewal Fee to the State You can pay your renewal fee in three ways: Online:
- Log in to your DBPR Online Services Account
- You will be asked for your User ID and PIN. Your User ID can be found by searching with your license number. If you have not already changed your PIN, it may be the last four digits of your social security number.
- DBPR (850) 487-1395
- If you have your renewal notice from the state, you can return it with a payment.
Students need to complete the course at least one week in advance of their license renewal date. RSVP School of Real Estate is required to report education completion prior to the renewal date (March 31 or September 30 of each year). Students who wait until the last week of the renewal deadline may encounter various problems (technical and other) which could prevent license renewal.
Online Course Refunds: For any online course once a student purchases a course there are no refunds or credits. The student will have 6 MONTHS to complete the course from the date of purchase, or until you pass the final exam. No extensions are given for course completion!
Course Duration The course is active for one year from the date of purchase. No extensions are given for course completion!
Final Examination The state of Florida requires you to pass the end of course 30 question final examination with a passing score of 80% or higher.
System Requirements: Internet Connection: The final exam requires a reliable internet connection. Web Browser:
- PC: Internet Explorer or Firefox
- Mac: Firefox (Safari and Chrome users can experience issues).
- AOL Users After logging on, minimize your screen and access the course using Internet Explorer or Firefox.
Anyone purchasing a course or attempting the final examination during the last week of a renewal cycle does so at his or her own risk. RSVP School of Real Estate will not be responsible for students who lose their license as a result of waiting until the last week of the renewal cycle. Extensions are NOT granted by the DBPR due to technical problems with a course.