We are an approved education provider by the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation.
How long do I have to access my course?
You may access your course immediately after purchase, and you have access to your course for 6 months after the purchase date.
If I need more time to complete my course, what are my options?
You have the option to extend your course by 30 or 90 days, for a fee. The fee depends on the course type and the extension time you choose.
Selecting Register Now Button above will take you to our RE Campus Page where you will register and recieve your log-in information.
All necessary materials are built-in.
This course can be accessed from multiple computers with a high speed internet connection.
After you purchase the course online you can begin immediately!
Is my credit card transaction /sale secure?
Yes, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) with the highest level of encryption available is used to encrypt all of your personal information, so that your information cannot be read as it is transmitted online.
(Please read the following before you purchase this course)
The Online 30-Hour Real Estate Broker Investment Analysis Post License Course includes:
- State approved course
- Final exam
- Instructor to answer course questions
- Tech support for any computer issues
- Completion slip issued
- Electronic submission to the state
Customer School Support (954) 342-9000 or [email protected]
- Questions About Course Material
- An instructor is available Monday thru Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
When e-mailing Questions please allow for a 24-hour response time. E-mails received on Saturday, Sunday or holidays will be returned on the first business day.
For technical support issues, call 888-213-5124 Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. EST. [email protected]
Customer Service hours Monday-Thursday 8 AM-7 PM, Friday 8 AM-6 PM. EST
- This online course requires no additional textbook.
- The text material may not be downloaded.
- You may purchase an optional textbook at the same time you purchase the course, just add it to your shopping cart .
- UPS or USPS priority shipping within continental US. (Shipping charges will apply).
David Sirota-Seasoned investors and real estate professionals alike depend on getting the best information available to make their investment decisions. Essentials of Real Estate Investment is the best guide you will find for real estate investing.
License Renewal Process To renew your license, the state requires proof of your education completion, and you must pay a renewal fee:
- Once you have completed your course, we will automatically submit your information to the state electronically.
- Depending on the information you have provided, we will attempt to fax and email your completion slip to you. We also put a completion slip in the regular mail. Please keep these documents for your records.
- Your completion date is the date that you pass the end-of-course exam. To be considered on- time, courses must be complete at or before 11:59pm EST the day of the renewal deadline.
Pay Your Renewal Fee to the State You can pay your renewal fee in three ways: Online:
- Log in to your DBPR Online Services Account
- You will be asked for your User ID and PIN. Your User ID can be found by searching with your license number. If you have not already changed your PIN, it may be the last four digits of your social security number.
- DBPR (850) 487-1395
- If you have your renewal notice from the state, you can return it with a payment.
Students need to complete the course at least one week in advance of their license renewal date.
RSVP School of Real Estate is required to report education completion prior to the renewal date (March 31 or September 30 of each year). Students who wait until the last week of the renewal deadline may encounter various problems (technical and other) which could prevent license renewal. Anyone purchasing a course or attempting the final examination during the last week of a renewal cycle does so at his or her own risk. RSVP School of Real Estate will not be responsible for students who lose their license as a result of waiting until the last week of the renewal cycle. Extensions are NOT granted by the DBPR due to technical problems with a course.
Online Course Refunds: For any online course once a student purchases a course there are no refunds or credits. The student will have 6 MONTHS to complete the course from the date of purchase, or until you pass the final exam. No extensions are given for course completion!
Course Duration The course is active for one year from the date of purchase. No extensions are given for course completion!
Course Exam Information:
- Answer Each Question In Order
- You cannot close out or use the back or previous button. If you exit the exam before you have a passing score, or fail the exam, you must wait thirty days before you can attempt it again.
30 Day Retake If you do not pass the final exam on your first attempt, you will be given a link to a second final exam. The second exam cannot be taken until thirty days after the first exam.
System Requirements: Internet Connection: The final exam requires a reliable internet connection. Web Browser:
- PC: Internet Explorer or Firefox
- Mac: Firefox (Safari and Chrome users can experience issues).
- AOL Users After logging on, minimize your screen and access the course using Internet Explorer or Firefox.
1. Do NOT use a wireless computer when taking the exam. Sometimes the computer can lose connection to the server.
2. DO NOT GO BACKWARDS TO ANSWER AND/OR REVIEW PRIOR QUESTIONS WHEN DOING THE EXAM. If you attempt to go back, it will affect completion of the exam and possibly the results. Also, do NOT exit the final exam area until it has been completed.
Anyone purchasing a course or attempting the final examination during the last week of a renewal cycle does so at his or her own risk. RSVP School of Real Estate will not be responsible for students who lose their license as a result of waiting until the last week of the renewal cycle. Extensions are NOT granted by the DBPR due to technical problems with a course.