14 Hr. Continuing Education Course
(NO EXAM REQUIRED)
Sales Associates & Brokers
We are an approved education provider by the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation.
This course meets the 3-Hour Core Law and 11-Hour Specialty Credit requirement
Required course to maintain your license every two years. Changes in Florida real estate law and current topics are covered to ensure the sales associate is current with the practice of real estate in Florida.
Classroom Course Schedule: (Classes TBA)
Click here to register Classroom Fee: N/A
License Renewal Process To renew your license, the state requires proof of your education completion, and you must pay a renewal fee. Education Submission
- Once you have completed your course, we will automatically submit your information to the state electronically.
- Depending on the information you have provided, we will attempt to fax and email your completion slip to you. We also put a completion slip in the regular mail. Please keep these documents for your records.
Pay Your Renewal Fee to the State You can pay your renewal fee in three ways:
- Log in to your DBPR Online Services Account
- You will be asked for your User ID and PIN. Your User ID can be found by searching with your license number. If you have not already changed your PIN, it may be the last four digits of your social security number.
- DBPR (850) 487-1395
- If you have your renewal notice from the state, you can return it with a payment.
(Call the school for further details on class dates & times 954-342-9000)